Arquivos em PDF
Publicações da FIFO organizadas pelo ano de divulgação. Clique no nome para visualizar o conteúdo.
- Tourism as a driver of conflicts and changes in fisheries value chains in Marine Protected Areas.
- The ‘ghost of past fishing’: Small-scale fisheries and conservation of threatened groupers in subtropical islands.
- The Socio-ecological system of selected Brazilian small-scale fisheries.
- How small communities respond to environmental change: patterns from tropical to polar ecosystems.
- Pescadores da Praia Grande, Paraty, RJ: aspectos da resiliência em seu sistema socioecológico.
- The Socio-ecological system of selected Brazilian small-scale fisheries – Cantareli – Unisanta BioScience.
- Threatened fish and fishers along the Brazilian Atlantic Forest Coast.
- Assessment of efficiency and impacts of gillnets on fish conservation in a tropical freshwater fishery.
- Patterns of selectiveness in the Amazonian freshwater fisheries: implications for management.
- Fishers’ knowledge indicates short-term temporal changes in the amount and composition of catches in the southwestern Atlantic.
- The role of marine ecosystem services for human well-being: Disentangling synergies and trade-offs at multiple scales.
- Size matters: fishing less and yielding more in smaller-scale fisheries.
- The behavior of the estuarine dolphin (Sotalia guianensis, van Be ne den, 1864) according to fishermen from different fishing environments.
- The ‘Qualis’ system (Brazil) in an interdisciplinary-ecological context.
- Collaborative Research on Dusky Grouper (Epinephelus marginatus): Catches from the Small-Scale Fishery of Copacabana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- Comb Grouper (Mycteroperca acutirostris) Information from Catches at Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Fishers’ knowledge on the coast of Brazil.
- Homegardens in a micro-regional scale: contributions to agrobiodiversity conservation in an urban-rural context.
- Population genetic structure of an estuarine and a reef fish species exploited by Brazilian artisanal fishing.
- From Ethnobiology to Ecotoxicology: Fishers’ Knowledge on Trophic Levels as Indicator of Bioaccumulation in Tropical Marine and Freshwater Fishes.
- Fisheries, tourism, and marine protected areas: Conflicting or synergistic interactions?
- Fishers’ knowledge as a source of information about the estuarine dolphin (Sotalia guianensis, van Bénéden, 1864).
- Matching Fishers’ Knowledge and Landing Data to Overcome Data Missing in Small- Scale Fisheries.
- Fishers’ knowledge about fish trophic interactions in the southeastern Brazilian coast.
- Bridging ancient and modern artisanal fisheries in Latin America: assessing the role of cultural heritage in poverty alleviation in coastal Brazil.
- Art, fisheries and ethnobiology.
- Fisheries, Ethnoecology, Human Ecology and Food Security: a review of concepts, collaboration and teaching.
- Food consumption as an indicator of the conservation of natural resources in riverine communities of the Brazilian Amazon.
- The Caiçaras and the Atlantic Forest coast: Insights on their resilience.
- Fisheries Productivity and its Effects on the Consumption of Animal Protein and Food Sharing of Fishers’ and Non- Fishers’ Families.
- Each fisherman is different: Taking the environmental perception of small-scale fishermen into account to manage marine protected areas.
- Conectando peixes, rios e pessoas : como o homem se relaciona com os rios e com a migração de peixes.
- Punishment and compliance: Exploring scenarios to improve the legitimacy of small-scale fisheries management rules on the Brazilian coast.
- Comunidades pesqueiras de Paraty – sugestões para manejo.
- Ecological, cultural, and economic approaches to managing artisanal fisheries.
- A segurança alimentar de comunidades pesqueiras do Sudeste do Brasil: dimensões complementares e um exemplo com o robalo.
- Resource-Use Patterns in Swidden Farming Communities: Implications for the Resilience of Cassava Diversity.
- Artisanal Fishers’ Perceptions About Top-down Management Transcend National Boundaries: Commonalities Between Southeastern Brazil And Coastal Uruguay.
- Reef Fishes: Urgent needs for Knowledge and Management in Tropical Waters.
- The river and the sea: fieldwork in human ecology and ethnobiology.
- Etnoecologia de Lutjanidae (vermelhos) em uma comunidade de pescadores artesanais (Bertioga – SP).
- Behavioral and environmental influences on fishing rewards and the outcomes of alternative management scenarios for large tropical rivers.
- Transboundary Socio-Ecological Effects of a Marine Protected Area in the Southwest Atlantic.
- Suggestions for fixing top-down coastal fisheries management through participatory approaches.
- Co-management and Spatial Features Contribute to Secure Fish Abundance and Fishing Yields in Tropical Floodplain Lakes.
- Ecologia de pescadores da Mata Atlântica e da Amazônia.
- Os mapas da pesca artesanal – pesqueiros e pescadores na costa do Brasil.
- Compensation for environmental services from artisanal fisheries in SE Brazil: Policy and technical strategies.
- Decision-making processes by small-scale fishermen on the southeast coast of Brazil.
- Ethnobiology of snappers (Lutjanidae): target species and suggestions for management.
- Extractive and Sustainable Development Reserves in Brazil: resilient alternatives to fisheries?(Download não disponível)
- Foraging Behaviour of Brazilian Riverine and Coastal Fishers: How Much is Explained by the Optimal Foraging Theory?(Download não disponível)
- Last trip return rate influence patch choice decisions of small-scale shrimp trawlers: optimal foraging in São Francisco, coastal Brazil.
- O cerco flutuante e os caiçaras do litoral norte de São Paulo, com ênfase à pesca de Trindade, RJ.
- Da Biologia a Etnobiologia - Taxonomia e etnotaxonomia, ecologia e etnoecologia.
- Small-scale fisheries in Latin America: Management Models and Challenges.
- What can be learned from fishers? An integrated survey of fishers’ local ecological knowledge and bluefish (Pomatomus saltatrix) biology on the Brazilian coast.
- Artisanal commercial fisheries at the southern coast of São Paulo state, Brazil: ecological, social and economic structures.
- Clean energy and poor people: ecological impacts of hydroelectric dams on fish and fishermen in the Amazon rainforest.
- Current trends in human ecology.
- Ecologia de Pescadores Artesanais da Baía da Ilha Grande.
- Fishers’ decision making, optimal foraging and management.
- Hunting and use of terrestrial fauna used by Caiçaras from the Atlantic Forest coast (Brazil).
- What do people think about pollution? Contributions of human ecology to the study of river pollution with a focus on Brazil.
- Ecologia de Pescadores Artesanais da Baía de Ilha Grande.
- Are Biological Species and Higher-Ranking Categories Real? Fish Folk Taxonomy on Brazil’s Atlantic Forest Coast and in the Amazon.
- Artisanal fishers’ ethnobotany: from plant diversity use to agrobiodiversity management.
- Biodiversity, food consumption and ecological niche dimension: a study case of the riverine populations from the Rio Negro, Amazonia, Brazil.
- Contributions of ethnobiology to the conservation of tropical rivers and streams.
- Diversity and management: from extractive to farming systems.
- Ecology and ethnoecology of dusky grouper [garoupa, Epinephelus marginatus (Lowe, 1834)] along the coast of Brazil.
- Local knowledge and training towards management.
- Ethnobotany of riverine populations from the Rio Negro, Amazônia (Brazil).
- Etnobotânica caiçara no litoral paulista.(Download não disponível)
- Ethnoichthyology of artisanal fishing community from Guaibim Beach, Valença (BA), Brazil.
- Whales, dolphins or fishes? The ethnotaxonomy of cetaceans in São Sebastião, Brazil.
Formulário de Contato
- Rua Sousa Lima 16/1101, Rio de Janeiro, 22081-010, RJ, Brasil